Call for Presentations
Campus Technology Events'
Call for 2013 Presentations Open Now!
If you've got a great idea for a presentation or know a colleague who does, now is the time to submit your application! Submit your application online* NOW during the call for presentations!
Campus Technology is accepting proposals until Feburary 10th!
- Campus Technology 2013, July 29-August 1, 2013 Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA
Complete submission information and online application can be found HERE.
The Campus Technology Advisory Board and programming team is particularly interested in proposals on the following topics:
- Digital Media/Digital Resources
- Online/Virtual/Hybrid Learning
- eTextbooks/Electronic curriculum/LMS
- Data Management Systems/Dashboards & Analytics
- IT Leadership Strategies for CIOs and CTOs
- Mobile Learning/Apps/Productivity Apps
- Innovative and Emergent Technologies
- Personalized Learning/Flipped Classrooms
- Web tools/Social Media/Communication
- IT Infrastructure/Wireless Networks/Security
If you have questions about the conference program or call for presentations, please e-mail the Program Manager at CTsupport@1105media.com.
* Please note: Proposals will only be accepted electronically.