2014 Partnership Program
Partnerships offer a unique prospect to develop special relationships with members and key decision makers. Campus Technology Events support our mission of offering opportunities to learn and master cutting-edge technologies that drive student success and educational advancement to help place higher education campuses on the leading edge of 21st century education, enterprise and infrastructure technology.
What Campus Technology offers our partners:
As a Campus Technology Partner, an organization can
- Receive discounts on advertising, exhibit space, and other sponsorship opportunities.
- Meeting space for Association Meeting at CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY
- Meeting room for organizational receptions or discussion groups at our event sites
- Discount for Association Members for Conference Registration
- Exhibit Space (Booth) for Association at CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY with 2 exhibit hall only passes
- Concurrent Session Room Sponsorship (Organization name associated with sessions)
- Build brand awareness and showcase your association as a leader in educational technology for higher education through
- Logo placement on home page of CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY events
- Listing on the CT events mobile app
- Listing in our program publication
Gain year-long visibility and recognition through multiple Campus Technology Events including CT FORUM (April, California conference), Campus Technology Summer (July, Boston Conference) and Virtual Events held online.
What our partners do for us in return:
Our partners agree to:
- Market to their member base through email, copying us on all communications.
Include CT Events on their association calendar/newsletter or publications.
Add CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY ad/information to their webpage.
Recruit attendees by offering meetings/receptions at CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY
- Email Members an event discount (Group Discount Code)
- Share Free subscriptions to Campus Technology magazine with members
Download this form for more information and an application to be a CT Partner!