Exhibiting and Sponsoring Opportunities
Expanded Conference & Exhibit Hall Deliver Increased Opportunity & Access
CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY (CT) is among the most trusted and respected higher education technology events around—where leading vendors, experts and campus professionals collaborate and explore cutting-edge technologies that drive student success in and out of the classroom, while also helping colleges and universities to better manage the business of education.
Program Enhancements Boost Access & ROI
CT 2014 Exhibitors and Sponsors will have even more opportunities to meet and interact with 1,200+ leading
national and international higher ed CIOs, CTOs, Directors of IT, Technologists, Administrators and more, including:
- EXPANDED SINGLE EXHIBIT HALL: to ensure increased booth traffic and lead generation
- EXPANDED EDUCATION TRACKS: deliver more speaking and sponsorship opportunities, including additional tracks helping to solve business management issues.
- DEDICATED EXPO HOURS: allows attendees more time to speak in-depth with prospective vendor-partners
- CUSTOM EVENTS: including CIO Summits and Executive Briefings—provides exclusive access to targeted, high-level prospects
CT Attendees Have Buying Power!
- 81% Evaluate, Recommend or Approve Purchases
- $100+ Million IT Funding Represented by Campus Technology Attendees
High Visibility, High Return Sponsorship Opportunities
Participating vendors can choose from a range of marketing and visibility packages to ensure widespread product exposure while driving one-on-one interactions, including:
- Solution Session Seminar
- Tech Classroom Speaking Session
- Table Captain
- Poster Session
- CIO Summit Sponsorship—and more!
Contact Your Sales Representative Today for More Information
- Companies (A-E)
- Stephanie Chiavaras
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617.784.3577
- Companies (F-N)
- Tim McLucas
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617.945.1574
- Companies (O-Z,#)
- Elizabeth Hitchcock
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 646.734.1980