Campus Technology 2014 annual conference for higher education technology professionals focuses on the technologies driving student success and educational advancement both on and off the campus. At Campus Technology you will find the latest information and actionable intelligence that can help position your campus on the cutting edge of 21st century education, enterprise and infrastructure technology.
- IT Executives (CIO, CTO, CFO, VP), providing top-level leadership to all areas of technology use and integration on campus
- Technology directors, and academic or technology planners whose work impacts the institution at an enterprise level
- Faculty who teach with technology, instructional designers and developers, and academic technology program managers
- IT staff, technology program managers, mobile application developers, and those charged with classroom technology implementations
- Business, Marketing, Operations, Finance Management
CT Attendees Represent 358 Colleges & Universities and over 6.5 Million Higher Education Students!
2013 Attendees came from 49 US States and 6 Countries
54% of 2013 Attendees Came from 300 Mile Radius of Boston, MA
72% of Attendees Came to CT Evaluate, Recommend or Approve Purchases
2013 Attendees Represented $650+ Million in Calendar Year IT Funding
76% of Attendees Came as Part of a Buying Team
2013 Campus Technology Attendees Came From: